Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HOLY BUCKETS!!!

 Jim Deitchler sends a couple more winners. I have never seen this many eagles in a tree at once.
                        (Click on the photo to see it bigger)
More comments from Jim:
Getting these pictures was just unbelievable.  It all started on Febr. 25 and finally only a few stragglers remained by Mar. 15th, so I had a shooting bonanza.   It was cloudy the first 3 days, so when I got up the fourth day of shooting, I looked for stars in the sky when I went out to get the newspaper. No clouds!!  Greet the dawn is what I did, with the sun behind me I went to town.  I was shooting with a 70-300mm.  These guys were 35-40 yards away.  Just posing for me.  I am sending 2 of over the 1500 I shot in the 2 1/2 weeks.
                    (Click on the photo to see it bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment