Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sitting in the Car with Gordon and iPhone

Sitting in the car with Gordon. He is one year old and my best friend and companion on four legs. We were waiting for my wife Robin to come out of the dentist's office so here's a result of our playing. A nice self portrait, made possible by the flip screen mode on my iPhone 4. Oh wow is this a nice camera, still and video. I'm not a huge gadget guy, but the phone is as good as many cheaper SLR's in a pinch.
While waiting I tried the camera up close, almost macro and here is the result of a Zippo lighter in my car. That's about 2" and the clarity is terrific. I love macro photography and we'll get into the water droplets you can find on my website  www.madhausgallery.com. What I'd like to see from someone else is fun thing's they've done with their phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment