Friday, February 11, 2011

Let's Get Started

Hi Mom!

I've set up this blog site for all my friends (past, current and future), students (former and future), colleagues and visitors who share the same visual affliction for photography and other visual arts. We'll share, discuss and experiment with different visual approaches, mostly based on digital photography, but my control of the subject matter and direction of the conversation most certainly won't last very long.

To kick things off, Theme 1: What can I do when it's gray and cloudy and Emilia needs "Something completely different for my senior photo."
My solution is upcoming.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere, John! I look forward to your photos and your advice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Santa Claus (?) or Stella Clark (?)
    I have posted a solution to this situation that Emilia put me into.

    ReplyDelete